WONDERS OF LIFE (Part t Two)


The wonders of life, who can know it all?

When I learnt about Earth's distance from sun

And how I still could feel sun's effect

 like it was close,

I defined life as amazing.

When I dived into the very depth of the oceans,

When I saw an animal that looks like a plant

Plus other organisms I discovered

I defined life as beautiful.

When I discovered 

That the owl can rotate its neck 360,

When I discovered how far the eagle flies,

I defined life as wonderful.

After discovering all those,

I thought of life as interesting and​ awesome.


When I read the newspapers,

I saw life as a tragedy

For those in war torn part of the world

To numerous children bring forth to life in trenches.

When I watched the news,

I defined life as partial

Because I found out that some people earn more than they deserve.

When I listened to the radio

I heard about man's evil deed

And then I thought of life as being mean

The wonders of life who knows it all?

Only the creator knows!!

                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF LIFE. Part one

QUESTIONS FOR CORRUPTION